Secrets to how anyone can dress to look slimmer
- NOT TOO LOOSE: Wear clothing that skims your body. Women who want to appear thinner often make the mistake of choosing to wear loose, baggy
silhouettes. This makes them look larger.
- NOT TOO TIGHT: Another mistake is wearing tight, body hugging
fabrics and styles. This can accentuate every bulge and also make a
woman appear heavier instead of slimmer.
- YOUR BODY TYPE: If you have a curvy body type, wear a belt or waistline emphasis. If you don’t have a waist, don’t try to create one.
- FLAUNT WHAT YOU’VE GOT: Most women have areas of their body that are thinner than others. Therefore, it’s best to accentuate the thinner areas and draw the attention there. For example: if you are overweight,
but have slim beautiful looking legs, wear a simple straight dress that skims your body and gets narrower near the lower thigh and knee area. Have it hemmed to graze the most flattering part of your leg. Then wear heels to elongate your legs and show them off!
- THE TAILOR…YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND: Have everything you can professionally tailored because: 1. Have long sleeves shortened to just
below your wrist and narrowed in the sleeve and you’ll look 5-10 lbs thinner! 2. Have your straight skirts narrowed below your hip line to look slimmer and more modern 3. Add small shoulder pads and make sure shoulder seams fit you perfectly to look slimmer on top.